Sign in or Register at Oscraps
All of my products are available exclusively at Oscraps. In order to make a purchase or use a coupon code, be sure you are logged into your customer/shop account. To do so, click the “sign in” link at the top of any page of the Oscraps shop. If you do not have an account, use the “register” link. Once you are logged in, the top of the screen will show the account name you are using.
Browsing the Shop
While in my shop, notice that you can either browse all of the products by simply scrolling down, or you can use the categories a the top of the shop.
Click a product thumbnail image to see a larger preview and its product description — or if you already know you want the product, click the shopping bag icon below the thumbnail to add the item to your cart
Clicking the little heart icon will add the item to your “wishlist” so you can remind yourself of it for future purchases.
Editing Your Cart and Using Coupons
After adding products to your cart, you will be given the option to “View Cart,” “Continue Shopping” or “Proceed to Checkout.” Obviously, continue shopping (!!) but when you’re ready, I recommend that you choose to “View Cart” before going to checkout because you have a few more options by doing so.
If you choose “Proceed to Checkout,” you will be presented with a checkout screen. You’ll still be able to enter your coupon code where indicated below — but you will not be able to edit your cart. Click triangle to apply the coupon.
Choosing a Payment Method, Completing Checkout and Downloading
Now it’s time to select a payment method.
- Choose to pay using PayPal or by Credit/Debit Card.
- If you are paying using a Gift Certificate, enter the code where indicated and click the little black triangle to apply.
- Double-check that the amount of your purchase reflects any coupons that may have been applied.
- Check the box to agree to the Oscraps Terms and Conditions
- Click Submit Order.
As soon as the order has been processed, you’ll be taken to a screen where you can download each of the zip files associated with your order. You will also receive an email (to the address you used to create your Oscraps shop account) with your download links. If you lose that email, you may be able to download your product from your Oscraps shop account Order History.
Viewing Your Order History
If you get an error message trying to use a coupon, use these tips to figure out what went wrong.
- Be sure you are logged into your Oscraps shop account.
- It’s generally easier to “copy” and “paste” a coupon code, if possible. However, when doing so, it is easy to inadvertently capture an extra space before or/after a coupon code. After pasting the code into the discount field, check for extra spaces and delete them. If that doesn’t work, type the coupon code in manually — being sure to use the same capitalization as shown in the coupon code.
- Only one coupon can be applied per order
- My coupons are only valid on Vicki Robinson Designs products, so if a product says it’s a collaboration with another designer, the coupon won’t work.
- Coupons are sometimes disabled during major store sales, so keep the coupon for another use.
- Most coupons are one use per customer.
If, after working through these tips, you still cannot figure out why a coupon isn’t working, email me at vicki @ vicki-robinson.com (no spaces of course!) with a screenshot of the error message and the name of the product you wanted to purchase. I can usually get back to you within a few hours.
The Oscraps Wish List
It can be hard to decide which products to buy when you’re shopping — using a “wishlist” is an easy way to keep track of things you really like! Oscraps Wish List is super easy to do!