For most of us, 2020 has been a crappy, crappy year. Since this is my last challenge until 2021, let’s make a page with some sort of “affirmation” or statement that you can use as a guide for how you live each day. Simple as that. If you have any “guiding” principles, or golden rules, commit one paper (or screen, lol) and refer to it when the world seems dim.
The Challenge Rules are below — and just a reminder:
- Your page can be as “arty” as you want – or not arty all.
- It doesn’t need to be “heavy” or “deep” — unless you wish it to be.
Don’t forget: subscribers to my newsletter receive monthly discount coupons and freebies.
One of my personal “guiding” principles is to assume that we all have the best of intentions — or at least we start out that way. In any given encounter, I always to try give the other person the benefit of the doubt, rather than assuming their intension is not charitable. given the way the world has gone lately, I admit that it’s not always easy, but I do try.
I came across the Carlos Santana quote (above) years ago and it has always stuck with me, because it rings so true. I try to live what I believe and hope that I am setting a good example for my children and their children. After all, we are all teachers — aren’t we?
I used this month’s Featured Collection, “Put a Little Love in It” for my page. Since I decided to make my own washi tape for the page, along with that transparent ribbon, I recorded a tutorial for you to demonstrate how easy it is.
The Challenge Rules
Participants in my monthly challenges are entered into a drawing for a $5.00 coupon to my shop! Challenge winners and participants may be featured on my website, in my newsletter and social media. Downloading my freebies will add you to my mailing list.
The November Challenge is to create a page with some sort of “affirmation” or statement that you can use as a guide for how you live each day
- If your page mainly consists of “Put a Little Love in It” you’ll automatically be entered a second time in the coupon drawing!
- Any other products used on the page must be by Vicki Robinson Designs.
- Upload your page to the Vicki Robinson Designs Gallery at Oscraps. For video instructions on how to participate in my challenges, click the button below.
- Come back to this Challenge post and leave a comment, along with a link to your page in my gallery. For video instructions, click the button below.
- Entries may be featured on my website or in my newsletter or other social media.
- This challenge runs through the last day of the month. The winner will be announced on this page and notified via PM in the Oscraps forum — usually the first week of the following month.
November Featured Products
— Put a Little Love in It —
55% Off through November 30 2020
no coupon needed
Watercolor Brushes 4
through November 30 2020
no coupon needed
This set of 16 brushes made from my own watercolor strokes are available in PNG format and one Photoshop/Elements .abr brush file.
Find this Freebie in my shop. Downloading it will add you to my mailing list.