Continuing to work small, the March challenge has a little twist!
Create THREE related art journaling cards and place them on one page as shown in my sample. You do not need to use the same product on each card, but the cards need to be related in some way.
Some background on my sample:
When I worked in the high tech industry, [mumble mumble] years ago, I was sent to senior management training where we worked through Stephen R. Covey’s 7 Habits of Highly Effective People.
That book was truly inspiring and became my “go to” for guidance on my approach to circumstances in both my professional and personal life. One of the 7 “principles” I try to remember, each and every day, is “Seek first to understand, then to be understood.” It seems to me we would all do well to keep that in mind as we face the challenges with which we are confronted in today’s world.
So my cards, which I created using “the journey” – March’s featured kit, are representing my thoughts that things are not always as they seem and therefore, jumping to conclusions may not be a good idea.
You don’t need to use “the journey” for your cards, but you’ll get a bonus entry into the drawing if you do. Although “the journey” is perfect for travel related digital scrapbooking, it’s also perfect for digital art journaling as it represents the idea that our lives are actually a journey … and there is much to learn.
Participants in my monthly challenges are entered into a drawing for a $5.00 coupon to my shop! And if you use “Heartfelt: on your page you’ll automatically get another entry into the contest!
- Create THREE related art journaling cards, using some the elements I’ve provided in this month’s freebie, and place them on one page as shown in my sample.
- Any other products used on the page must be by Vicki Robinson Designs.
- If you use elements from March’s featured kit “the journey” on your page, you’ll automatically be entered a second time in the coupon drawing!
- Upload your page to the Vicki Robinson Designs Gallery at Oscraps. See button below for instructions on how to do this.
- Come back to this Challenge post and leave a comment, along with a link to your page in my gallery. See button below for instructions on how to do this.
This challenge runs through the last day of the month. The winner will be announced on this page and notified via PM in the Oscraps forum the following week.
Want the Freebie + a Coupon for the “the journey?
To get the freebie, click on the button under the sampler preview above right . You’ll need to enter your email address – but don’t worry, doing so won’t put you on my newsletter list. You’ll get an email with the freebie download link AND a coupon for $1.00 off “the journey” in case you want to use it and don’t already have it!
BUT if you’d like a $2.00 off coupon for “the journey” instead of the $1.00 coupon, be sure to ALSO subscribe to my newsletter during March 2020 because each of those newsletters will contain that coupon.
- “The journey” is 20% off during March 2020 and the coupons offered are an additional discount.
- If you already subscribe to my newsletter, the coupon you’ll get with your freebie will be for $2.00 off, instead of the $1.00 coupon mentioned above.
- You may use ONE coupon on “the journey” – use either the $1.00 coupon you’ll get with the download or use the $2.00 coupon that newsletter subscribers receive.
I hope you’ll join in the fun – I can’t wait to see what you come up with!